There are three elements involved. Example file names are given.
- The Save file on the workstation - mySavefile.savf
- A temporary folder on the IFS - /linoma
- A save file - MYLIB/MYSAVF
- Create the save file. CRTSAVF FILE(MYLIB/MYSAVF)
- Open Surveyor, expand the iSeries, and click on the yellow IFS folder. Right-click on the temporary IFS folder(/linoma in this example) and select 'Copy From Workstation'. Select the mySavefile.savf.
- Use command - CPYFRMSTMF FROMSTMF('/linoma/mySavefile.savf') TOMBR('/QSYS.LIB/MYLIB.LIB/MYSAVF.FILE') MBROPT(*REPLACE)